Growing Up Adie

Growing Up Adie

So big!

So big!
She is getting so big it is amazing! Why can't they just stay babies?!

My cat Monet

My cat Monet
This is my new cat, Monet. She is absoultly wonderful. She is so sweet. She loves to be everywhere we are. She follows me all through the house! She is really sweet to Adie and Joe as well. I think that she is truely happy now in her new home with us.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ok Ok, so I know that I am not the best blogger in the world..... BUT...... I hope that this will make up for all of that. I have been very busy the past months with setteling a new house and getting used to new people and of coarse.... THE HEAT. I do live in the hottest place EVER!!! Maricopa is a great place to be, and I have my hands full with Miss Adie and Joe. I sometimes feel like I am taking care of two kids. Joe is busy working as always and staying busy. And I am working at Kohl's.... For now. We are happy and busy. Thats all that I can say! Life is good with the holidays coming up, my schedule will be all over the place! We are having a Thanksgiving party and I have no clue how to cook a turkey! I know how to make mashed patatos and thats about it! Goodnees what happened to August! Well hopefully this post will make up for the past months and you will see how much my little girl.... isn't little anymore! I promise I will get better!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I'm so glad you put some new pictures of Miss Adie on here. I can look at her everyday now. You do need a family picture of you, Joe & Adie though. Maybe with your new camera! Love you guys!

Norine said...

Hope this the background you were talking about. The pics are cute. I hope you can do this more often. I love seeing miss Adie as much as possible, so does Coy. Love Norine

Unknown said...

Hey it was so nice to see pictures of Adie and hearing how you guys are doing! She is getting so big, they grow way to fast! We miss you guys! Love you Jo