Growing Up Adie

Growing Up Adie

So big!

So big!
She is getting so big it is amazing! Why can't they just stay babies?!

My cat Monet

My cat Monet
This is my new cat, Monet. She is absoultly wonderful. She is so sweet. She loves to be everywhere we are. She follows me all through the house! She is really sweet to Adie and Joe as well. I think that she is truely happy now in her new home with us.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

OK. So if you haven't heard the news yet, I am formally engaged!! This is my fiance, Joseph Beatty. He is 27 and he lives in Chandler AZ. On February 13 at 11:59pm he popped the question at his parents house. But before that, he took me to a nice Italian restaurant called Tomas's. We sat there and talked for a few hours and then we headed out to his Mom and Dad's place in Maricopa. Which is about 15 minutes from Chandler. He took me outside and I wasn't expecting anything at all. It was dark outside and his Mom turned the lights on outside and the whole backyard lit up! And in the center of the yard was a big gazebo that had a table, two chairs, two cups, a bottle of sparkling apple cider, and it was covered with lights! Joe told me that this is what they did for his sisters wedding which had taken place just a few weeks before I arrived. I was so much in aw of the whole thing, I didn't pay attention to what he was pulling out of his pocket. When I turned to sit down Joe was on his knee and asked me to marry him! I started to cry and before I knew it, I was saying yes over and over again! He is such a wonderful man and I know he is going to make Adie and I both very happy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hollie,
we are so excited for you and can't wait to be their and enjoy that special day with you! Adie looks so cute and all grown up, I love her bangs! Thanks for posting some pics it was fun to see them! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you! Give Adie a hug and kiss for us! Love Jo

Gene and Jenna said...

Hey! I'm so excited for you!!! I'm glad I can look at your bog and see more pics of you and Adie, and Joe:) Yay!

tHe tHaYeRs said...

Hi Hollie! Just wanted to say Congrats on the engagement! Your little girl is so precious!